Medical devices We design to help
- Inclusive Cubes is a device dedicated to playgrounds and other recreational areas. It is an educational, therapeutic and fun device at the same time. In addition to rehabilitation centers, Inclusive Cubes are perfect for schools and kindergartens with children with different levels of fitness, as well as for public playgrounds.
- The device has no barriers in access, both physical and cognitive. The device can be used by people with different levels of fitness and non-disabled people, in various configurations in relation to these users. The device is suitable for use by people in wheelchairs with intellectual disabilities. The device is also friendly for people with vision problems, because the graphics are milled in the plate (the graphics line is concave).
- As part of the integration option, several devices can be mounted side by side, giving users the freedom to choose the appropriate degree of difficulty.
- The design offers a choice of the graphics from the available patterns and the color of the front planes, depending on the place of installation. In rehabilitation centers, there may be graphics other than, for example, on a public playground. Patterns on cubes make it possible to arrange educational games consisting in matching patterns, differentiating them, as well as mathematical games.
- The device complies with the EN 1176.
The device is recommended for non-disabled users, as well as for people with disabilities resulting in moving in a wheelchair. For people with intellectual disabilities, with neurological disorders (strokes, MS). For people with visual disabilities, as well as for seniors suffering from cognitive disorders and dementia.
|Exercises positively influence the improvement of cognitive processes. They also include eye-hand coordination training. This type of coordination is responsible for correctly judging distances and allows you to plan and execute your movements accurately and purposefully. An additional difficulty is the educational task (counting, matching figures, etc.), which is aimed at distracting attention from the basic task and thus contributing to the automation of coordination skills. The task also affects sensory stimulation. Embossed letter tiles act on receptors on the palm of your hand. Due to the possibility of guiding fingers along the milled line of the pattern, the device is also suitable for blind people or people with vision problems.||Training in strength and coordination of the upper limbs while rotating the cubes to adjust them as directed by the therapist.|
Construction: black steel profile, stainless steel plate
Cubes: HDPE board 10 mm thick, milled
Foundation: concrete minimum B-15 class
External dimensions: 1858 x 300 x 300 mm
Height of the device measured from the ground level: 1797mm
Height of the first cube measured from the ground level: 715 mm
Cube dimensions: 300 x 300 x 300 mm
Number of cube: 3
Weight of the device: 32 kg
Foundation depth: 540 mm
Free fall height: none
Safety area: 1500 mm from each outer edge of the device
Functional area: 9,2 m^2