Medical devices We design to help
SET OF INCLUSIVE SANDBOXES
- Inclusive sandboxes set is a set of a devices that has a therapeutic and fun function at the same time. Apart from rehabilitation centers, the Inclusive sandboxes set is perfect for schools and kindergartens with children with different levels of ability, as well as for public playgrounds.
- Playing in the sandbox is primarily hand therapy, training manual skills. In the special playgounds in the sand the therapist can hide colorful pebbles, shells or other objects. The task of the person who is playing is to find them in the sand, grab them and take them out. This type of play also supports sensory integration.
- Elevated Inclusive Sandbox gives the possibility of conducting therapy for people with physical and intellectual disabilities and provides additional support for the development and play of non-disabled children. The elevated sandbox can be used by people in wheelchairs, but non-disabled people can also play there. Having fun together means social integration.
- The set of sandboxes should be located maximum 150 cm apart from the devices to ensure the proximity of users with different levels of efficiency, as well as safety and compliance with the EN 1176 standard.
- The device complies with the EN 1176.
The device is intended for use by non-disabled people, as well as for people with disabilities resulting in moving in a wheelchair. Devices recommended simultaneously for people with intellectual disabilities, with neurological immersion (strokes, MS), for people with sight disabilities, as well as for seniors suffering from cognitive disorders.
|Eye-hand coordination involving the selection of sand objects (pebbles, colored objects, shells). This type of coordination is responsible for correctly judging distances and allows you to plan and execute your movements accurately and purposefully. Sensory integration therapy based on sand spreading, which acts on the receptors in the hands.||Training of strength and coordination of the upper limbs, as well as the agility and strength of the grip, precise control of the work of the phalanges and the wrist. Functional hand training aimed at re-educating its functions - active wrist and hand exercises.|
External dimensions of the low sandbox: 1410x1410 [mm]
External dimensions of the elevated sandbox: 1360x1360 [mm]
Internal dimensions of the low sandbox: 1050x1050 [mm]
Internal dimensions of the elevated sandbox: 1148x1148 [mm]
Height from the ground of the low sandbox: 240 mm
Height from the ground of the elevated sandbox: 879 mm
Low sandbox weight (without foundation): 67 [kg]
Elevated sandbox weight (without foundation): 117 [kg]
Thickness of the HDPE: 10 [mm] sides and 15 [mm] seat
External circuit of the legs cross-section: 90 [mm]
Free fall height: none
Functional area dimensions: depends on the configuration of the swings. 1500 mm from the each external edge of the device.
Functional area: 30,26 m^2
Set of inclusive sandboxes