Medical devices We design to help
Crurotalar and knee joint rehabilitation
AVIOR device enables effective rehabilitation through self-assisted, active, resistance and functional exercises of the crurotalar joint. AVIOR provides also a knee rehabilitation option, achieved by self-assisted, active and resistance flexion and extension.
The option of self-assisted exercising allows the therapist to supervise more than just one patient at a time. While training, the patient defines his/her pain threshold and the device is set accordingly, ensuring they are safe and comfort during exercising.
AVIOR is a device that is simple to use and mobile due to wheels installed on the main frame. An ergonomic, eye-catching design ensures the comfort of usage.
AVIOR can be equipped with a biofeedback system, which stimulates the nerve system, increasing the effectiveness of rehabilitation, motivation and comfort of training.
Advantages of the device
• Active, self-assisted, resistance and functional rehabilitation
• Elastic resistance
• Mapping the anatomical axles of the joits in the device
• Effectiveness and therapist’s support
• Comfort of usage
• Easy to transport
- Plantar flexion and dorsiflexion of the ankle – self assisted, active and resistance,
- Pronation and supinantion of the ankle – active and resistance,
- Flexion and extension of the knee – self assisted and resistance.
Ranges of motion
- 40o dorsiflexion
- 35o plantarflexion,
- 31o pronation and supination,
- 40o extension of the knee,
- 30o flexion of the knee.
- Injuries to ligaments and cartilage,
- Muscle and ligament strains,
- Twists of the crurotalar joint,
- Dislocations in the area of crurotalar joint,
- Breaks of the crurotalar joint,
- After knee joint arthroscopy.
Dimensions (mm): 390 x 892 x 910
Weight (kg): 25
How to restore mobility of ankle and knee joint? AVIOR ankle and knee rehabilitation device